Nominate a 6th Grader
The TEAK Fellowship is now accepting nominations for the 2020 – 2021 academic year.
Please click here to nominate a sixth-grader to the TEAK Fellowship! If you are nominating more than ten students, you are welcome to download our nomination spreadsheet template and email it to [email protected].
Eligible applicants must:
• Be an NYC resident enrolled in sixth-grade in the 2020-2021 academic year
• Achieved 90% and above in all academic classes
• Come from families with financial need
• Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States (parent status not required)
• Have strong attendance and punctuality record
Thank you! To schedule a TEAK information session for your school, please contact Danielle Holman, Director of Admissions, at 212-288-6678×104 or [email protected].