Nominate a 6th Grader
Nominate A Sixth Grader
Thank you for your interest in nominating a student for the TEAK Fellowship. Eligible applicants must:
• Be a NYC resident enrolled in sixth-grade in the 2018-2019 academic year
• Achieved 90% or above in all classes
• Scored in the 85th percentile or above on 5th-grade state exams in ELA and Math
• Come from families with financial need (income approximately $25,000 or less per household member)
• Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States (parent status not required)
• Have strong attendance and punctuality record
To submit a nomination, please fill out the following nomination form. We will contact the student(s) and their family to notify them of your nomination.
If you are a parent/guardian of a sixth grade student and would like to nominate your own child, please go directly to the “How to Apply” page.